Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Welcome to my blog!

(Stock Photo Of Appaloosa)
 


Welcome to my blog! And thank you for reading! This blog will be all about model horses, mainly Breyer. Occasionally I will showcase models from my collection. I will post photos and information about upcoming and past models. I might discuss other aspects such as customizing and resin collecting. I will probably talk about photo showing. All sorts of good stuff!

My name is Adah, and I'm mainly a Breyer collector (I do have a few Stones and hope to get into resins soon). Most of my models are OFP, but I do have a fair few CMs. I customize and sell my pieces. I photo show as well. I am on Team Matte (Sorry Team Glossy!). I don't have anything against Glossies (I do own a few), I just prefer the nice matte finish. :)

I look forward to sharing with you in the model horse community!

Adah







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!