Thursday, June 2, 2022

Gawain

 Congratulations! It's a . . . flockie unicorn Shannondell?

"Gawain", third Vintage Club release for 2022


I got to admit I did not see this one coming. Flockie was expected (it was pre-announced for those of you who missed it), but the mohair, and the color, and the general, what's a good word. . ."floofiness" caught me by surprise. 



Many people were thinking Shannondell for the rotating draft surprise, but clearly not now. I never thought the surprise would be Shannondell, but I wasn't expecting him in the VC. He's pretty, but he looks childish to me. I don't care for mohair, and the floral necklace looks like it could stain him, but hopefully it's removable.

Obviously I won't be getting him (I'm not in the VC). Good luck to those who are! He'll look great between the RR Shire and Benelli.




Off the record, am I the only one who thinks his shoes look out of place? They just don't look natural on a "wild" unicorn. Feel free to leave your opinion in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!