Thursday, August 11, 2022

Day 3. What Is Your Grail?

If I'm being honest, I have too many. Here's the short list of just OF Breyer.

PC Dundee

I've wanted this guy since he was released, but haven't gotten one yet.


BF Hal

Gotta love this chestnut! His facial marking suits him so well.

Alborozo

Every collector's love.



All the rare SM CWBs
No picture sums them all up, but you can see the mold's profile page here.

Valour and Honour (2019 BF Raffle and Live Auction Model 26pcs)

I conga Rhian, PLUS she's an appy, so this is just heaven for me. She's probably my biggest grail. :3


As an added note, this is NOT a want list. I am not asking people to send me offers on the horses they have for sale. I am not looking to purchase right now. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!