Wednesday, August 24, 2022

They're Here! They're Here!

 Yay! It's been a ridiculously bad week, but the bright spot appeared yesterday! Jolene and Zeke arrived, and they are FLAWLESS. Jolene's box was destroyed in shipping, but she was okay- thank goodness.

Not happy, TSC.

Aargh! What did they do, sit on it??

SDS Mental Peanut Butter (Dunalino QH Mare)

Her m/t almost look chalky. Not sure though. I'll ask around when there are more out there.

Excellent masking.


She'd look great with a star, but I like the solid face just as well. :)


Really well done eel stripe (or dorsal stripe, depending on your preferred term)

So happy that the leg barring continues on the inside of her legs! Sometimes Breyer "forgets" that part.

Patient mare moment. I love the expression in LP's eyes.

SDS Painting Shadows (Black Overo Paint Stallion)

His right side is my favorite.

Look at those eyes!



Doesn't he look sweet in that shade of purple? :)



1 comment:

  1. Jolene's coloring looks so nice! 😍
    I might need to get one now XD

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!