Monday, September 26, 2022

More Wade Figurines

 I guess this is (nearly) wordless Monday? Lol. Anyways, I did get a new SD card (yay!) so I just have to get photos now. :) In the meantime, here are the promised photos of the Wade figurines. I didn't edit or watermark them (please be a good human and don't steal them) because I was busy. So this is kind of just a photo spam post. If you're not interested in tiny glass animals, don't bother reading any further. There are no more words beyond this, except the comments on the photos. If you do like tiny glass animals, enjoy!

I think the giraffe is one of the most intricate in color. He's truly stunning irl.


Poor owl got a chip somewhere along the way.

The camel is very well shaded.

The koala is one of my favorites, being as I am half Australian.

The way that the tiger sits reminds me of my cat. 😂 He looks very stately.

This fellow looks just as a mischievous lemur should. You can almost see the devilment in his eyes.

The polar bear has better shading in-person, but the photo makes her appear washed out.

The Rhino is another favorite of mine.

The raccoon would have also been cute in grey imo.

My local antique shop has four of these rn. I didn't see any other species. I wonder if someone had a collection of the variations? He's a pretty cute little fellow.

This cat was my first one. She came from the home of a loved one who had passed away.

Since you stuck with me to the end, here's an HSO for you. ;)


1 comment:

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!