Monday, November 14, 2022

The Million Dollar Question: Leak or Test?

So I got my "Winter" Catalog from Breyer yesterday. The winter one differs from the Holiday one slightly, mainly in the cover picture (Holiday has Snowbird, Winter has Adamek). I was casually flipping through the pages until I hit page 55. Can you tell what caught my eye?

Sorry, photo of a photo, so it's quite grainy!

Two new classics!!! I don't collect 1:12 scale anymore, but I've been drooling after a bay Malik for awhile now. If this is going to be released next year, count me in!! I am dying for him! I really hope he's not a test, but he still could be. I like the ASB as well, I would consider getting him too to go beside Zephyr, my 70th Anniv. Saddlebred in Traditional scale.


If anyone finds anymore information, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!