Thursday, December 8, 2022

2022 Retirement List and. . . Elsa!

Nah, not that one. 🙃 I'm talking about the new Breyer Cow! Elsa is our new winter animal CC Web Special. She's a beauty! If she wasn't glossy I might consider entering. It seems like Breyer has really been favoring the gloss in the CC this year. That's ok with me, as it saved me a lot of money!



From Breyer:

Our Normande Cow, Elsa, is stout with a defined topline, and sports a beautiful shaded red and white brindle coat with a glossy finish. While this breed’s coat commonly has brindles, the markings do not appear on a calf’s coat until it is a few weeks old.

This web special is a limited edition of only 1000 pieces and is packaged in a Breyer mail order box.

Elsa is priced at $150, plus shipping and handling.


In other news, Breyer's retired list has come out! You can find it here. None of it upsets my plans, I have everything I need off of it already. :) Good luck to those who are still hunting! 


Don't forget to leave a comment to get yourself entered in the hay bag giveaway! (IT HAS BEEN EXTENDED!)

2 comments:

  1. I’m excited to see what Breyer has coming out in 2023. With all those Freedom series models on the retired list there should be a bunch of new ones. I never used to collect that scale but they’ve introduced several molds that I like and now I have congas of them. So many models, so little space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the next Dundee release! It might be a while though, since we just had Romeo as a Flagship model.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!