Saturday, May 27, 2023

Finally! Some Breyer News!

Hip hip hooray! Finally Breyer has given us something worthwhile to announce!


We have two, fabulous sneak peaks:





The upper one (dark and rectangular) is to be a BreyerFest model, and the lower one (pinto square) is a Collector Club release of some sort. I have no clue about the BF peek. I can not make heads nor tails of it. There is some buzz that the lower one is some sort of Maureen Love mold, which would probably be reasonable. I do not think it is a gambler's choice, however. I will only be in trouble if it's the Classic Arabian Mare, lol. I do think it is vintage, though, with that signature roughness in the muscle recesses. It could be a web special (remember Robin and Nestling) but it seems a bit soon after Sparrow.

The BF peek is set to be revealed on Monday, and the CC one will be in June.


One more tidbit of model horse gossip - we have a leaked mid-year!! And isn't she gorgeous?

Photo credit to Model Horse Madness, who credits it to an unknown person from FB

Certainly not a model I would have expected liking, but this is one I will have to get at some point. She was leaked on the back page of the most current Young Rider magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!