Thursday, July 20, 2023

Fourth Day of Spotted Dreams Fun Week: Q&Q Update and Flash Fun Photo Show #2

Howdy! I have a quick notification for Friday's Q&A. Questions are open. I prefer you place them in the comments of this post, but I can also get them from other posts. :) Ask as many as you want! I'll answer what I can. I also have a printed list of questions from Chestnut Ridge. Ask anything you want! 

Some inspiration from my printed list:

What mold do I conga?

What my favorite horse color?

How old was I when I started collecting?

What type of real horse riding do you do?

Do I live in the city or the country?

etc.

Questions will be accepted right up to the Q&A tomorrow (that post will be live, not scheduled).

Flash Fun Photo Show #2! The theme is "AFV Video in the Making". We've all seen one of these moments and now its your job to capture that split second before comedic disaster in mini! Send me your entries (as many as you want) to my email (spotteddreamsstudio@mail.com) or link them in the comments.. Entries are accepted until midnight tonight (EST!).


Check back at 3pm for a normal post summing up BF Saturday and Sunday. :)

3 comments:

  1. I have a few:
    1) What's your favorite horse breed?
    2) What are some of your nonhorsey hobbies?
    3) If you like to read, what is/ are your top book(s)? (As an avid reader, I have to ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. - What's your favorite color? (not horse related, lol)
    - How many models do you own?
    - Favorite type of appaloosa pattern?
    - What scale do you prefer to paint? What scale do you prefer to collect?

    ReplyDelete
  3. -what is your favorite decorator color?
    -what is your favorite traditional mold?
    -what is your favorite RR release so far this year?
    -what is your favorite animal? (Besides horses!!!)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!