Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Second Day of Spotted Dreams Fun Week: Daily Challenge

(found on tenor)

Good morning all! Today's daily challenge is:

Think of the one person who has improved your hobby life the most, and thank them.

This could be a parent, sibling, hobbyist, friend, or really anyone else that has played a role in helping you along. Don't be shy! You will never hurt someone's feelings by thanking them. :)

Don't forget to check back at 11:30am for the model horse meme/joke contest!

1 comment:

  1. My husband! (also my friend) Thank you for putting up with my lifelong obsession with and for horses. Thank you for not minding that I have model horses displayed all over the house. Thank you for being supportive in my efforts at creating and customizing. And thank you for just being you!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!