Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Third Day of Spotted Dreams Fun Week: Daily Challenge

 Greetings!

Today's daily challenge is a (somewhat) more time-consuming one.

Go through your collection and tag all of your LSQ herd members. (You can do your non-LSQ ones too if you want!)

If you've already done this, go back through and check the tags, making sure they are accurate and adjusting or re-assigning breeds as you see fit. Believe me, it's very nice to have all this done before you need to!

I like to get the Avery pre-strung tags from WM. They are very affordable. :)

(found on tenor)

Check back at 11:30am for model horse riddle number one!


Note: I forgot to add this in the fun week announcement so I will tack it on here, the 7am and 11:30am posts are scheduled. That means that if you see a post go live but I haven't answered an email or question, it's probably because I haven't seen it. I check in mid-morning and several times in the afternoon, so I will catch it then! I write these posts ahead and have them scheduled so that they will go live right on time and I don't have to worry about missing one. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've actually been in the process of this for several days. It's like you're in my head!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!