Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Third Day of Spotted Dreams Fun Week: Name My Model and Some Results!

Results first! I am going to go ahead and make a slight adjustment to tomorrow's schedule. Equiden has already correctly guessed model horse riddle #1, so I will include that in today's post. I will do a BF Saturday and Sunday recap at 3pm tomorrow in it's place. That post kinda got missed in the excitement of fun week!

So, the winners!

Breed Quiz #2: HorsesBySamantha

The answers were indeed  (1) Russ, (2) approx. 150, (3) for handicapped riding programs.

Model Horse Riddle #1: Equiden

Yes! It was the G1 Saddlebred! An oldie but a goodie. :)

Model Horse Meme/Joke Contest: Equiden

Equiden won the meme contest with this meme:

Equiden was the only entrant, and she also submitted these fabulous memes:




This afternoon's fun activity is name my model. I was originally going to give you 3-5 names and let you vote, but I think it will be more fun to let you make up your own in the comments!

This horse is a buckskin Paso Fino Stallion. His barn name is Steve. He needs you to give him a show name!



I'm excited to see what you come up with!

4 comments:

  1. What about ‘Dancing at Dusk’? I know it doesn’t really fit his barn name… but I think it suits him 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. He reminds me of a penguin for some insane reason. Don't ask me why, because I don't know! XD
    "Waitaha Walk"
    Chose a species from NZ. 😉

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!