Thursday, April 21, 2022

BreyerFest Ticket

 Got an email from Breyer the other day, reminding me of ticket deadlines. I realized I hadn't posted on here whether or not I was attending. I am, but only online. I am strongly against alcohol, and I feel this theme bases too strongly on it. Don't get me wrong, I am not prejudiced against Germany, I just feel like Breyer highlighted a less than wonderful side of that country. I am getting Nikolas, Chablis, and the CWB from the BoBF set (another blogger is sending me hers, thanks Model Horse Grotto!). I was originally planning on getting Elbe and Spree, and I still want them, but the pick-up fell through and I was not up to re-hunting down a pick-up person. So there's my opinion on BF, and whether or not I'm attending. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!