Monday, August 8, 2022

BreyerFest 2022 Haul

BreyerFest! So much fun. I ended up with a Chablis, a random SR, Nikko, and Maifield. Plus another model, but I will discuss him later. ;) 


My random SR was Marzipan (palomino), which, as you know, was not a favorite of mine. I ended up selling him. The day after I sold him I bought an Elbe and Spree. I'm thrilled with them. I got a flawless set. Many thanks to Sabrina Smith who sold them to me!

SDS Elegant Dinah-saur (Bay Tobiano Paint Mare)


SDS Victoria's Proclamation (Bay Tobiano Pintabian Filly)

My impeccable little Maifield was a gift from Model Horse Grotto, thank you Metropolisphantom!

SDS Alabama Chili (Sorrel Leopard Knabstrupper Mare)



Chablis is stunning! No flaws. His dapples are soft, and his eyes are simply delicious.

SDS Galactic Quest (Bay Bavarian WB Stallion)


Nikko is also wonderful, he only has like two teeny tiny flaws. I love his shading! And the metallic plays over his muscles really well.

SDS Necco Wafer (Buckskin German Riding Pony Stallion)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!