Sunday, August 14, 2022

Breyer's 2022 TSC SR Reveals!

 

Photo Credit To Brittany's Breyers


They're announced! And they are stunning! I love all of them this year, except the deco Geronimo. And I don't dislike him, he's just not my thing. 🙂 I'll definitely be buying a scrumptious Latigo, and a yummy LP, and probably a delicious bay American Dream!

I would like one of those Harpers in the set, but I can't tell who the other adult model is, and odds are I won't buy a full set for just one model. Shelf space is too valuable for that. 😉 I'm crazy curious as to who the second adult is, does anybody know? I'll be researching on IDYB, but there is too much glare for me to be able to tell right off the bat. Please comment if you know or have a guess!

The Zippo looks fabulous, but I typically don't love Breyer's black pintos in person. Too flat imho. Plus Zippo takes up a lot of space on shelving, so I will probably pass. If he is a good price on Black Friday I may snag one though. We'll see.

The deco FFA Geronimo appears to be a blue bay? I can't tell, he may have a design on his side. I don't collect decos, so he's an easy pass for me. It does seem strange that they would choose that mold though, what with the Mixer series in full swing.

So, who's your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I need to see them in person first, but the LP and Zippo are calling my name. :)
    The Geronimo might be one of those blue-blacks like Eclipse. It's very hard to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is, he may even have a design in solid black over a blue coat. The glare makes it near impossible to tell.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!