Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Fall Releases

 We have two new Fall releases!! Well, three if you count the puzzle. But I'm not counting the puzzle. ;)

The first one is Jewels!

18 Jewels per dealer will make getting one interesting for those on the hunt

He'll be quite popular. Many people collect the Fighting Stallion. As for me, I am not a particular fan of the mold, and I actually quite dislike the color. A softer fade or less in your face shades would have made it more tactful to me, but I understand they were going with jewel tones for the name.


The other new release is Kendall! She is beautiful, but also not one that will be joining the herd. If she was matte I'd definitely get her, but I'll pass on the gloss. However, I am glad to see they are making glossies more readily available. Most people like the finish, and it can be quite expensive. Kendall's gloss looks nice and heavy. Hopefully the release won't run into too many problems with fingerprints, bubbles, rough patches, and loose hairs.

Only 900 of these lovely ladies will be available in 2022, the other 2100 will arrive in 2023.

It may not be the 22nd yet, but when the fall releases come out, it's officially autumn for me. Plus the farming community is peddling their pumpkins in town as of last weekend, and it's 49 degrees out. Break out the pumpkin spice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!