Thursday, September 15, 2022

Odd Ball Harper

 I was outside updating some halter showing photos yesterday when I noticed something odd about my grey Harper (Heroes of the West set, 2017-2019).


She's got funky two-tone hooves. I wonder how it happened? Perhaps some of the masking used on the sock was left on the hoof? No, her socks aren't crisply masked. I did double check and it is not a rub, it is from the factory. I'm thankful it's on the hooves and nowhere obvious. If anyone has any guesses as to why she's like this, please comment! :) I don't believe the right hind has it at all, but I'm not 100% on that. I know the other three do.

Other than that flaw, she's a beautiful model. She is more grey than Grulla. I show her as a grey.


Until next time! :) Thanks for reading.


2 comments:

  1. Very interesting! Maybe the paint got rubbed off during the painting process while it was still wet? That's my best guess.
    She's a gorgeous model! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be right. :) Being a classic, her flaw odds are up anyway. They really skimp on their quality nowadays.
    Thank you! I love the Harper mold. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!