Friday, September 16, 2022

Fun Friday!

 Relaxed post this evening. :) All the photos are unedited. Sorry about that, but today was rough and this is all I had in me.

Here are some DIYs I've been working on. Hopefully I will be able to spotlight a few of them in the future!

New Barrel

New Muck Bucket

Taco Shell Time! Rolo looks jealous of Reba.

Weston got a new pillow! Chester looks a little skeptical of it.

Ribbons! I actually made these last year, but I only added the hooks about a month ago, and only hung them up a couple weeks ago.




Every barn needs rules. Truman seems to be contemplating which ones pertain to him. 😜


2 comments:

  1. All of these are so cute! I especially like the barn rules. 😂

    Are you planning on using the barrel for performance classes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)
    I think I will, I've used it without the logo for a year or so, but I just recently added some detailing and the logo. I might use it with my Cirrus. New tack is on my list of goals for 2023, so probably then.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!