Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Update on the "30 Days of Questions" Prompt List

SDS Reba McIntosh

Those of you who have read most of my posts know that I was following a prompt list a few weeks ago. I have decided not to follow the list all the way through (I've kind of fallen into a pattern on my own). It became a burden to follow all the prompts. So I have gone over all the prompts that Chestnut Ridge has and have written quite a few down that I feel will work well. I will be using them at various intervals. :)


I'd love to see some new viewers/followers, so please share my blog with your friends! I would like to make it to 500 views this week. Tomorrow marks the one month anniversary of this blog's publishing (Aug. 8 - September 8). I am at 480 views right now! Please share the link: Spotted Dreams Studio ! Thank you so much for your support, it means a lot. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!