Monday, November 7, 2022

Updates and Lady Diana

This has been one real special week. I had a family member in surgery, two family members with COVID, all sorts of fun stuff! Thankfully most of the problems are getting better, however, one of the "Cov-ites" is still quite sick. He's taking meds, so should be improving soon. 🤞

On a brighter side, there is a new addition to write about! I went to a local store in my town and was pleasantly surprised to find a small display of Living Stone dog figurines. There were only three models, plenty of plaques and sets on bases though! The three models were a spaniel, a terrier little thing, and a bulldog. The bulldog had a VERY poor paint job, and the terrier looked scary (seriously, it should have been called a "terror"!). I ended up buying the spaniel. For $4.49 I couldn't say no!

"Lady Diana" is roughly Traditional scale. Her paint-job is stunning, no flaws and superb shading.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!