Wednesday, November 9, 2022

🎶 Bravour 54 Where Are You 🎶

 For those who didn't get the title, listen to this (it's completely clean, from a TV show like Andy Griffith).

This is what I hear in my head every time I hear Bravour's name.

Anyway, this isn't about TV. This is about Bravour 54, our new 2023 Celebration horse! (Does anyone else have trouble believing we are looking at 2023??)

Bravour is on the ever controversial Trakehner mold. The Trakehner is a little like an olive. Some hate, some love, there is rarely any middle ground. I'm sorry to say that I am of the former group. I don't mind his body, but his head reminds me of a frog. Buggy little eyeballs! I am not, however, going to be one of those people who bash Breyer (and the owners) for their mold choice. It takes opinions to make the world go round, and I suppose I'm glad we're still spinning.

His color is lovely, really nice. I guess I kinda got spoiled on the flashy colors (it does seem a little soon after Reggie [2020] for them to be releasing another bay) but I certainly can't complain about a lack of shading. He looks very rich. I hope the actual pieces are just as well done as the prototype. Ha. Ha-ha. Ha-hahahhahaha! As if. I have yet to see any truly flawless Celebration model.

I like what Breyer is doing right now with the themed posts. I have to admit, I'm not very up on the driving world. I appreciate the little round-up, and I'm looking forward to a post on draft driving! Fingers crossed for a Gypsy Vanner this year! And not on Goffert.


Unrelated, can we all just take a minute to appreciate the Philadelphia guy who ate a rotisserie chicken everyday for 40 days in a row? I gotta say, he deserves some credit. Round of applause! 👏

What could you eat everyday for 40 days? Please post it in the comments! I have a set comment number goal in mind, and if we can get it by, say, Sunday the 13th of November, 2022, I will do a special food post! It will be a yummy fun read, I promise. :)

I think I could probably eat cheeseburgers for 40 days. Not just any cheeseburgers, mind you. No, REAL cheeseburgers. RURAL cheeseburgers. The kind made with real, fresh beef. The kind that are 2in thick and dribble juice down your chin. With real cheese and garden grown tomatoes and lettuce. Where I live, you apply condiments with a tablespoon or small spatula, because your average butter knife doesn't hold enough. MmMm! Nothing like it.

And now I've gone and made myself hungry. Guess it's time to prepare for dinner anyway.

Thank you for reading! And don't forget to comment on your favorite food below! 

🍕🍔🍟🌭🍿🥚🥓🥯🥨🍞🥐🧈🥞🧇🍳🥖🧀🥗🥙🥪🌮🌯🥫🍱🍤🍣🥡🥠🦪🍜🥟🍠🍛🍚🥩🍗🍙🍘🍖🍥🥮🍢🧆🥘🍲🍝🥣🍰🍯🍼🎂🍪🍮🍡🍩🍨🍭🍬🍧🍦🍫🧁🥧

1 comment:

  1. Croissants are life. I could *easily* eat croissants everyday for 40 days. XD

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!