Sunday, February 26, 2023

Done

 Before I start tonight's post, I would like to give a BIG thank you to everyone who advertised for the photo show! Especially HorsieMama, who was kind enough to give it a whole blog post on her blog! I've got lots of entries, and I'm hoping to see some more tomorrow before it closes (deadline is Midnight EST tomorrow, Feb. 27!)


DONE! The resins are completed! I finished the last brush of gloss around noon today. They will be mailed off to their owner, AJ, later this week after I'm sure the sealant is thoroughly cured.













What do you think of them? Let me know in the comments! 

2 comments:

  1. They are absolutely stunning! Awesome job, Adah! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put a comment on braymere saddlery yesterday, so I hope it helped! Those horses are amazing! Makes me want to get a few resins and supplies. That blue eye is so beautiful! You did a really great job!☺️AC

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!