Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Captured Butterflies

Wow, sorry guys! I did not realize it had been 5 days. I guess nothing much has been happening- until today. . .

I managed to score a Mariposa and Flor! I have a set on pre-order (no money has been exchanged yet) from Hobby and Toy Central in Canada, but I received an email from a different shop today. This one was in Texas (Charlotte's Saddlery). I had emailed them back in January(?) asking for them to contact me when their shipment arrived, and they were awesome enough to do so! I managed to snag their last set. I will still buy the set from Canada (because I gave my word) and then choose which I like best and sell the other. :) Big thanks to both stores! Charlotte's Saddlery will be shipping mine tomorrow morning, so it will probably be less than a week before I have them to photograph and review.


In other news,  Breyer announced this pretty pair as a fundraiser for the Beebe Ranch, you can bid here or donate directly here. As of this writing, they are up to $7,100. Here's hoping they go over 10K!


That's all I got for today; keep your eyes open in the coming weeks for a new blog collab coming! 👀 It ought to be lots of fun. :)

4 comments:

  1. It made me so happy that Breyer rallied up. I was really hoping that they would! Congrats, I like that set, although I would prefer the them to be grays, but I'm just partial to grays anyway. LoL. Looking forward to the next post!☺️ AC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grey Arabs are so beautiful. :) Maybe we will see Malik (classic Arab) appear in dapple grey soon!

      Delete
  2. Very happy Breyer did something like this! Although the price just makes my eyes go bonkers!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!