Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Don't be Blue, be Appy!

Woo hoo! I may be a little late, but I'm still thrilled over some long awaited new Breyer news! We have two models, one of which is a re-issue of Carlington Emma (identical to the old one, but with the addition of a new purple sash). She's a stunner! I have the palomino one (web special Honeybunch from 2021 I believe) but I may have to add Emma to my shelves eventually. Her mold is so well suited to the Fell breed, and a black one is definitely a show string staple.

Breyer stock image, used with permission from equidensplasticponies.blogspot.com .

The other model is our new patriotic decorator! Washington is the name of this handsome fellow:

Breyer stock image, used with permission from equidensplasticponies.blogspot.com .


I love that blanket! Boy do I hope they use that template (or a similar one) on a realistic model in the future. I will not be purchasing this boy, because he is a glossy deco on a mold that really takes up a surprising amount of shelf space. πŸ˜‚ I'm not sure if his name refers to our first president, or the location of our government.


Unrelated to this post, I'm considering doing some prop tutorials on the blog. Would there be any interest in that? They would be fairly simple, mostly just using things around the house and polymer clay. Please let me know in the comments if this is something you would enjoy, and any suggestions for props!

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Loads of interest! Mounting blocks, floor standing saddle racks, crops, lunge whips, and feed pans and buckets would be great! Can't wait! AC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And nice post title tooπŸ˜‰ AC

      Delete
    2. :) Thank you for the suggestions! I'll be sure to add them to my list of ideas.

      Delete
    3. Sure! Can't wait! AC

      Delete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!