Monday, May 1, 2023

Broken Bans

I bought a Shelby today. I was technically on a pony ban until summer, but he just kinda happened. I wasn't even in any real need for a pony fix, seeing as I just unboxed my Mariposa and Flor like 3hrs before I ordered him. It was just something about his delightful spotty bum. :3 I'm really in quite desperate need of his gorgeous grulla self on my shelf. If I don't get the appy I will definitely need to trade. Did any of you purchase a Shelby today?

As I mentioned above, I unboxed my Mariposa and Flor today! I did have another set on pre-order from Canada, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought it was unfair to buy one just to resell. I contacted them this morning and cancelled, sending my set down the line to the wait-listers. I will take photos of them unboxed as soon as I can. :) It has been rainy for 3 weeks straight. Friday is supposed to be nicer, so hopefully I can get some then. They are really nice. I had to do some considerable shuffling of my shelves to make room, meaning that I (sadly) had to move one whole shelf of classics and my old experimental customs to a high shelf in my closet. I won't see them much for a while, but it's nice to know they're still there.

As for random life updates, I feel like I owe you wonderful readers an explanation as to why my posting has been so sparse recently. Two weeks ago or so, I began having considerable pain in my head, jaw, shoulder, and chest (left side). Of course I saw the doctor, but they couldn't find anything so I went home on OTC pain killers. I was in a terrific amount of discomfort for over a week and a half, but I'm doing better now. Praying that sticks. During that week and a half, I really had little to no motivation to do anything. Since the pain is gone, I'm catching up on everything, hobby and real life related. Sometimes it is just plugging away, one foot in front of the other. I promise I really do have some cool stuff coming! I have a mini prop tutorial half done, another started and a blog collab still in the works. :) I'm also hoping to do another flash fun photo show this June(?).

Because of this lovely, wet, old, gloomy weather, I only have one photo for you today. I'm sorry. This is a pic that a very close friend of mine sent me today. I love dragons (especially sweet, little, chubby, baby ones).

Not my pic!

Be someone's candle today!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds scary! I'll keep you in my prayers and hope that whatever that was doesn't return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that soreness was a one time thing. You are in my prayers! And that dragon picture is right. Get better soon! AC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As for your Shelby, sometimes there's just one model you just gotta have. If I was a CC member, I would have gotten one too. He could be Wilder's little brother💜AC

      Delete
  3. Hope the pain was a one time thing. Take all the time you need to feel better <3 The little dragon is indeed super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!