Saturday, May 20, 2023

Collab Body Reveal

 Revealing the body from yesterday's post! 

Photo credit to IDYB

It was Sagr! He was released in 1983, the same year as the Christmas Story

This was my first choice, simply because he was fully primed. 😂 I also thought he would be quite cute with some cat tracks on that long neck of his. I was bringing him upstairs from the priming station, examining him for priming flaws, when he started to "talk" to me. He made it very clear that he did not want to be a tobiano. By the time we reached the top, he had convinced me and I set about hunting for another body. I settled on this one, a Schleich TWH Stallion. I primed him, and I'm laying out markings now. 

Photo credit to Schleich stock image found on Bing

I picked the TWH up at a yard sale some two or three years ago. I paid a quarter! Pretty good deal in my opinion. He's been begging for new clothes since, and I think seal bay tobiano will be fantastic.


If you are painting along with us, please feel free to send me photos of your models! I would love to post photos of your models on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!