Friday, May 19, 2023

Collab Voting Results! And a Sneak Peek.

The votes are in! They surprised me, honestly. I think the base color that won (and won by quite a good lead!) would have been the last one I expected. No objections though! You guys picked good. :)

The winning color is SEAL BAY TOBIANO WITH CAT TRACKS! 

*Not my pic*

Seal bay won by majority, getting over 54% of the votes. Runner up was "Other" which I will cover in a moment. Then there was a tie between bay and chestnut. Finally there was black. 

Votes for "Other" included a lot of roans, duns, and buckskins. There were a few others as well. :)

Pattern votes were a lot tighter. Tobiano won, with just 2 votes ahead of overo! 3rd runner-up was splash, with an even spit among the others (excluding solid, which received only 1 vote).

"Other" in the pattern category consisted of cat tracks, rare markings, and some odds and ends, mainly specifying how the pinto markings should be distributed.

The Extra category had some fantastic suggestions! Thank you all! The most popular one was people wanting to see Artist Resins. I'm sorry to disappoint, but I do not currently collect resins! I plan on starting into them someday, but my current hobby room does not accommodate such fragile beings. I follow them from afar right now. :) I may be able to reach out to some sculptors though and request interviews, if that would be of interest? Let me know what you think in the comments.


I have chosen my body, but I will not be announcing who it is today. Instead, I will leave you with a sneak peek, cropped from a pic on IDYB. I will not tell you what scale. Please feel free to put your guesses in the comments! I will reveal the answer tomorrow or the next day. :)

Hint: Given their year of birth, they're lucky they didn't shoot their eye out.




1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's actually the color and pattern I wanted. I'm not even going to try to guess the mold. Can't wait to see how the custom turns out!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!