Friday, June 30, 2023

2023 Live Auction Models

Warning! This is such a photo-dump post! Breyer finished releasing the auction models today (some on the BF Blog, some on Bid Spirit) and I thought it would be nice to get them rounded up all together. 

These are all OOAK except for the Cancion and the Fireheart. They are our raffle models!

























My top two are the Rhian and Cadell set and the Strapless. That Rhian makes me drool! I wish I had a spare ten thousand to throw around. 😂 My least favorite is the Anamar.

What about you? Tell me your favorites (or your least favorites) in the comments! 

1 comment:

  1. The Bobbi Jo and the pintaloosa Morgan are simply to die for! I'm not the largest fan of the Old Timer, between the sculpted on tack and the pattern it feels a touch busy. Good luck to anyone who will enter the gauntlet and bid on these ponies!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!