Saturday, July 22, 2023

Last Day of Spotted Dreams Fun Week: Last Post

A down tree caused a pole break which meant our power was out from noon to four. Sorry for the delay (it was out of my hands this time!). 

The model quiz was indeed Pluto! Congrats to HorsesBySamantha for being the fastest guesser.

This is the certificate for the Flash Fun Photo Show (that would be for Harecroft Horses): 


This is for the Breed Quizzes (Equiden and HorsesBySamantha): 




This is for the Model Quizzes (Equiden and HorsesBySamantha): 



This is for the Meme Contest (Equiden): 

This week was really good, overall. A couple hiccups on my end, but nothing serious or terribly frustrating. It improved readership for the week by more than triple! I will probably do this again next year, if that is something you guys are interested in. Let me know in the comments!

Thank you all for a really fun week! I'm going to take tomorrow off, but I will be back on Monday (fingers crossed) with some notes and catch-up for everything that happened this week that I didn't post about due to the other posts. :)

2 comments:

  1. Would absolutely love to have another one of these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for an awesome week!!! Will definitely be looking forward to another 💕

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!