Saturday, July 22, 2023

Last Day of Spotted Dreams Fun Week: WHOOPS!

 Apparently all my ducks (who were supposed  to be marching in a row) ran off to do the tango yesterday afternoon and haven't returned.

Yesterday's 3pm was to hold the winner of the fun show and the model horse riddle #2. Well, that didn't happen. You see, there were no entries in the flash fun photo show. None. There was no winner. I thought, since there was no winner, I'd sip the 3pm post. I apparently forgot all together about model horse riddle #2. I also completely forgot to post this morning's 7am post. I'll cover it here too, and do the model horse riddle #2. Sorry about all that!

Model Horse Riddle #2:

(Hint: It's a Traditional!)

  • Released in 1991
  • Has a linear Breyer Reeves stamp
  • Most recent release was 2014-2017 as an appaloosa

This morning's daily challenge would have been to write your hobby story.
You do not need to share this. Just write it out. You'd be amazed how much this helps you realize how much you've grown! Feel free to share it in the comments, but you do not need to to complete this challenge. :)


Wednesday's Name My Model had a several great suggestions! In case you missed it, they were:
  • Waitaha Walk - Equiden
  • Dancing at Dusk - HorsesBySamantha
  • Stevie Wonder - Gray Goose Acres
I love them all, but the winner is Stevie Wonder. I just find that to be perfect for him! :) I already have horses picked out that will inherit the other suggestions too. You will get to meet them in the BF haul post (which will be ready as soon as Breyer ships my stuff. . . ).

Check back at 3pm for the model horse riddle #2 winner, certificates, and summing up. :)

2 comments:

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!