Friday, July 21, 2023

Fifth Day of Spotted Dreams Fun Week: Q&A (I'm on Live!)

Hello! I'm here with you live for right now. I'm going to be on for around fifteen minutes. I'll start the Q&A by answering you questions from the comments. :)

  • My favorite horse breed is the Appaloosa.
  • Some non-horsey hobbies I enjoy are: nail art, amigurumi crochet, needle felting, polymer clay work, miniature making (that's border-line model horsey lol), collecting useless information about the Princess Bride and it's surrounding fandom, yard-sailing, reading, and volunteering at my local library. (I'm kind of eclectic!)
  • Top books would have to be The Bible (favorite book in the Bible is Luke or possibly one of the epistles), Out of the Silent Planet, Perelandra, That Hideous Strength, The Screwtape Letters, The Princess Bride, From the Center of the Ring, Hope Rising (the one by Kim Meeder), and every single one of the horse encyclopedias.
  • My favorite (non-horsey) color is purple, but I also love a good aqua.
  • I own between 300 and 400 model horses (but some are not show quality).
  • My favorite appaloosa pattern is a loud leopard with big butt spots.
  • I love to paint Stablemates.
  • It would be really close between Traditionals and Stablemates to decide which one I prefer. . . I'd probably end up saying Traditional. 
  • I'm not a decorator person, but I suppose my favorite would be a really cool galaxy design.
  • Favorite Traditional mold may be the hardest question so far. I think I have at least two. I think it's a tie between Troubadour and Rhian.
  • My favorite RR release for 2023 is Sweetwater Zorah Belle.
  • Favorite animal besides horses is a three way tie between guinea pigs, narwhals, and cats. But, I love nearly every animal out there so it's a really tough choice!

I may add to this list with questions from the Chestnut Ridge, but I think you guys did great without it! Thank you! If more questions come in while I am on live I will answer them in this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!