Friday, July 21, 2023

Fifth Day of Spotted Dreams Fun Week: Daily Challenge

 Sorry I didn't a get a post out last night! The busy day turned scary in the evening with terrifying tornado warnings and rotating storm clouds skirting our rural town. We were in the basement with our pets for a while. The electricity flashed and the devices were off the internet for a time. I will get the post out sometime, but I'm not sure when.

Today's daily challenge is:

Make a coordinated prop set.


Use any medium you would like! Just at least 3 pieces that coordinate (think of grooming sets, food sets, mini pet care, etc.)

Have fun! And join me at 11:30am for the Q&A. I'm hoping to be on live so I can answer your questions in real time! Thank you for all your questions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!