Sunday, November 27, 2022

Ashton!

 I finally got my Ashton! You may remember the last time I ordered him, yeah, it was a disaster. My TSC didn't have him in again until a couple weeks ago, and I finally went out there today. I ended up bringing him home, even though he does have a couple little flaws. I was worried I'd never get another chance! I'm very happy with him. :) He has nice dappling, and his shading is really good. I took a photo of his left side, but it was blurry, so I will have to retake it later this week.

I am showing him as an Australian Stock Horse. You can see his OMHPS profile here: SDS Sugar Daddy - OMHPS :)

SDS Sugar Daddy, Barn Name of Ransom, Australian Stock Horse Gelding.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!