Saturday, November 26, 2022

Updates and Light Housekeeping

Hey there all! Happy small business Saturday. I had a nice Thanksgiving post lined up, but I realized too late that I had made some mistake and it was no longer in my blogger account. I must have deleted it on mistake. So, happy late Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a fantastically fat day.

I have the basecoat on my SM CM, but I don't have any photos right now. I'll be sure to get some before I move onto shading so that you can see her. I'm playing around with some gold tones at the moment.

The Merry and Bright BB really tempted me this year, but I reined myself back in. I only loved the Django (although the Corbin's pattern is gorgeous!). I would have gotten one if Django wasn't the most popular. The odds of trading for him is slim to none. It did make me scratch my head, though, as to why they used Mirado AGAIN after him just being in the Halloween BB. I've been looking forward to Cassidy's next appearance, but I guess not yet. She doesn't really fit the Driving Forward theme, so I doubt we will see her in the SM line-up, unless they use her as a LE.

Chadwick was not a temptation for me. I don't collect glossies (says I, after announcing my love for the aforementioned glossy deco Django) and I dislike his weird cheesy palomino color. He'll probably look waaaayy better irl, but I didn't feel the need to risk it. I like the mold though, I have Winx on it.


Last bit of news. We are approaching 1000 views, and I am planning something fun! I will be saving the big bash for the one year anniversary (public publish anniversary, not private creation anniv.), but I think that you will all really enjoy what is coming!


You all are truly awesome. Just look at what you've helped me accomplish! These are screenshots taken from my Blogger Stats Dashboard at 4:09pm on November 26, 2022. They demonstrate the quantity and statistics on the view averages.

This is the list of countries that have visited my blog.

These are the devices that have logged on.

These are the browsers.

The list of referring URLs.

136 blog views so far in the month of November.

934 blog hits in just about 3 months!

Thank you. Thank you for being a part of my dream. Thank you for being who you are. You are the best.  ╰(*°▽°*)╯

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!