Tuesday, December 27, 2022

2023 NEW RELEASES!!

 Sorry, I didn't mean to do a disappearing act! I was crazy busy this week, and was mostly offline (only logging on for essentials like email and messages, and a couple Christmas emergencies 😉). There will be at least two new arrival posts, I'm just waiting on getting perfect photos of them. 🙃

Anywhoo, Breyer's 2023 RR line is released! I was able to view the catalog during the brief time it was available online (now anywhere you find the link it asks for a log in pass code). I tried to hit all the new stuff in this post. Photos are screenshots of the catalog, so my apologies for the low quality!

Traditional:

I love these two! I will be tracking them down eventually.

Handsome dude! I love those lightning socks.

While not my favorite, this is a very nice commemorative release for Secretariat. I like the little resin.

Such a cutie! I think the mold may need a rest, it's been so many barrel horses in the last 3 years.

Here, I must again lament the noodle legged-ness of this mare. If she just had nicer forelegs, I would be all over her! But those legs are hard to get by. Really pretty color though!

I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it! I really, really need this mare. She will be a welcome addition to the Spotted Dreams herd. I've wanted this color in a RR since Astrid came out in the PC!

Classic:

TOLD YA! They were real! I'm am so gonna need that Malik. The ASB is tempting (he looks just like the 70th Anniv. Hamilton) but I won't be getting him. The TB looks like Snowman, but the drafter is lovely!

Nice new unicorn.

New mare and foal, and the "TSC" mustangs will be sold after Christmas as well.

This one is cute, even for a deco. I certainly won't be getting it, but it is very adorable. Nice mold choice.

New buttermilk boy! Cute, but once again, not one I need. Poor pony, his rider is ginormous on him!

Stablemate:
That mare in the lower right looks like a re-release of this one (2018 Mystery Foal Surprise Family 12).

This makes me happy! I want at least two of that Clydesdale, one to keep OF and one to paint. I like that SCO, ant that MFT. I'm undecided on the Darley.

Joy, joy, joy! A new and delightful hunk of baby Fireheart! I want him. Many of him. Lots of him. So many customizing ideas!

Mini Whinnies:
I think there was a new BB series of MW too, but I didn't screenshot it in time. Darn those box barns! Gone are the days of fondling bags.

Other Stuff:
 I just thought this page was interesting. This is "swag" for your brick and mortar store.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the info about the catalog link! Now I have to replace the link with photos on my blog post XD

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!