Friday, December 30, 2022

A Sad Happening

You ever just feel like throwing a hissy fit?

Sadness. Yesterday, I logged on to my Laptop to discover all of my horses' show photos and all my general model horse photography was cleared. They are not in any of the trash/recycling folders, and I did not do anything to them. I hadn't opened the folder in over a week (the images I'd been using for the blog are in another folder). I did everything I could, but I kept coming up empty handed. All that's left are some undiscoverable and unusable shortcuts on my desktop.

So today I start again. I start making charts, to try and get new show photos for 300+ show models. I lost some photos of horses that I don't even own anymore, so they are gone forever. I lost some of my documentation and reference images, it's all gone. I've tried everything. So for right now, all I have are random, low-quality odds 'n' ends which were in other folders (there is not a ton).

I'm thinking that maybe while I go through the next six months to a year of trying to re-do all my work, I may feature some horses on here. Just some photos and information on them. Like I do with new arrival posts, but these won't be new arrivals. Does that sound like something you would be interested in seeing on here every once in awhile? Let me know in the comments. :)

3 comments:

  1. What in the world, that absolutely sucks. I would definitely throw a hissy fit 😂
    I would definitely enjoy seeing features of your models.
    Teagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came pretty close lol.
    Glad to hear it! Thank you for your feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!