Saturday, December 31, 2022

A Truckload of Sneak Peeks!

 So many Sneak Peeks this last week!

The BF Blog has been buzzing with the silhouettes of the event SMs (previously called the Single Day Stablemates).

They are the Gypsy Vanner, Kathleen Moody's ASB, Irish Draught, and Kit.





Of course today is the last day to join the Stablemate and Premier club, so there is no end of peeks coming from Breyer on those clubs.

The Stablemate club has released all the releases except for the color on the new sculpt. We did get the clay blank and the sculptor/color designer (Mindy Berg!!)


Many thanks to Equiden for the use of this screenshot!


The Premier Club gave us something to celebrate about when they dosed out this spoonful of sugar yesterday afternoon.


YES! YES! YES! We are going to get a draft mare and foal!!!! SO EXCITED! Presumably this is the Kylee Parks sculpt. . . which means the mare will probably look a little like Truly Jolie! 

The PC also showed this (I believe this was in an email last week). Looks like a Puleo piece to me!


Yesterday, Collector Club members got there December newsletter, which came with this image. The caption said "There's a slew of new releases on the way for 2023, and here's one of them! 👀 You'll meet this model in the new year."


Not much to go on there. Looks like a neck to head curve to me, but I have absolutely no idea on the mold.


I'll try to keep more on top of things! There were so many this week! Hopefully we get lots of reveals in the month of January.


2 comments:

  1. I cannot expressed the degree to which I am ecstatic about the premiere club this year
    Teagan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr?! I'm so thrilled, even though I am not a PC member. I just can't wait to see them!!

      Delete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!