Saturday, December 17, 2022

Christmas at Deerfield

Merry Christmas! Hard to believe it is only 8 days away! My how the time flies.

To celebrate, I thought I'd do a Christmas post. I have several pictures of the festivities going on here at Deerfield.

(For those not familiar, Deerfield is the title given to my home.)

First up is the outside decor! This is just some of it, there are also a custom set of 6 wooden gingerbread babies on my porch. Each baby is about 4-5ft tall. I have an exact replica of them in 1:9 scale too! I'll try to take a model photo with them one of these days.

Garage door cover. I love this, it's one of my favorite decorations!

We have blue and white twinkling icicle lights as well, they complement the garage door theme. They are turned off in this image, I will attempt another tonight, but my camera hates LEDs.

More Christmas lights! These ones are off as well, but at least you can see their color. These are on my porch. (YEESH! I need to clean up there!)

Onto the inside!

Lots of little stickers like this laying around! I love shopping locally as much as I can.

Christmas Fudge!

These are like chocolate chip cookies, but the batter is very peanut butter flavored. Typically, I don't care for PB and Chocolate together, but these are divine!

Christmas shopping for the cats. :)

 A couple of my favorite Christmas cards; the one on the right is from Equiden.

Looks like a WIP SM CM escaped my desk on his way to the basement for another coat of sealant! Naughty little Alby. . .

Lots of jolly snowmen! The one on the left flashes bright colors.

 I found some adorable appaloosa wrapping paper at TSC a couple years ago.

I love the shiny blue of this paper. (Don't bother squinting at the tag, I obscured the name. 😉)

Primrose always wants to "help"!

Blanche has her own stocking, one that will be filled with tasty piggie treats!

These deer reside in my living room. They stay up all year round. They add a bit of Christmas cheer.

Thank you for reading and have a very merry and blessed Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I love all things Christmas and enjoy seeing other peoples decorations, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!