Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Blustery Day

 Brrrr! It's cold here in Pennsylvania! This morning's temp was 26 degrees (Fahrenheit). Wind chills are in the low teens. This weekend's real-feel is slated for negative twenty-nine, with wind chills in the negative thirties to forties. I ventured outside early this morning to take some photos, but it was too cold to stay out for too long. The light wasn't great either. I did manage to get some of Adrian though, in all his winter regalia. I got a nice one of Jasper in his Rambo too, but I accidentally hit "delete" instead of "edit" so I lost that one (yes I did try to recover it, I was unsuccessful).



I ended up getting the knees of my jeans soaked since I was kneeling in the snow (I had Adrian up on a board so he wouldn't sink down in) lol.

Today is the kind of day to settle down with a nice, hot cup of coffee and a chocolate. If you have time for such rest breaks, that is! This season is so busy. I'm mixing my coffee break with my blog writing at the moment.


I received a tasty bag of Lindor chocolates as a Sunday School Teacher gift this year (tip: if you are looking for a SS teacher gift, go with chocolates! You can never lose. And, after dealing with small children early Sunday morning, we can usually use a little chocolate boost!).

I have a puzzle laying out in my living room, but it is only started (border is done, only little chunks otherwise).



The last puzzle had a really creepy little pony on it. I typically love all HSOs, but this one had something funny going on with it.

What do you think of him?

The final decorations are up, and the finishing touches have been applied.



I needle-felted this little bear over the autumn months.



Final Christmas cards are trickling in.

This one is a Billy Jacobs' print.

Snow is on the ground, with more predicted for right up through Christmas Eve night.




The cats are snuggled down on the kitchen chairs to the left and right of me.

Dexter

Primrose
I've got more projects to wrap up, so I suppose I best be going. The chocolate is gone, and my coffee is lukewarm. Off I go! Thank you for reading! Hope you have a very blessed Christmas. :) 🎄


Pssst. . .  be on the lookout for a new model post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!