Monday, January 2, 2023

2023 Event Stablemates!



Click here to see the post on the BreyerFest Blog!
 
Wheeler

Teamster

Whip

Navigator


Aren't they just scrumptious? I love them all! The Kit is a touch disappointing for me, being glossy and all, but he is very cute! Just not one I need. Whip is very nice, and I wouldn't shy from having him in my collection, but I won't be tracking one down either. Navigator is stunning, but, once again, glossy. Teamster is completely fabulous, and I will be buying him at BF time. I'll probably wait and get one off the secondary so I don't have to deal with trading.

Who is your favorite? Let me know in the comments!

10 comments:

  1. Whip is ABSOLUTELY stunning, but I also really like Wheeler. He is just so simple and I'm just absolutely in love with the mold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whip is a really impactful color. :) It suits him really well!
    The kit mold is so adorable, I am looking forward to an overo release on him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whip! My fave! Can't go or get any though....☹️. Oh well! Scoop em up people! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can get one on the secondary market later on? Happy New Year!

      Delete
    2. I wish. My parents want me to save up. They are entirely right, but I'd like to do something in this hobby. Maybe full time

      Delete
    3. I understand. Just remember, saving now doesn't mean you can never do something! You're never to old to make a difference. :) Even if you wait until you're 90.

      Delete
    4. Aww, thanks! I'm nearly 14 now. Im going to start saving some pocket money for a smaller resin, however. Around $60 ๐Ÿคช, but much, much cheaper than $500! Little by little I guess. I would love to meet you at Breyer fest one day, I've never gone there, so it'll be fun! Last year Wilder was on sale for $40, not much of a sale tho. He was the last one. My mom said grab him since I really loved him.Thank you again, AC

      Delete
    5. He became half my birthday presents ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
    6. The resin I am thinking about is bracken from horsingaround.com. I picture her as a palomino or dapple gray with a big blaze and socks. ☺️๐Ÿ˜☺️๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
    7. Oops! She's a stallion.๐Ÿคญmy bad. Also just realized he is a little bits scale๐Ÿ˜ข

      Delete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!