Sunday, January 1, 2023

Welcome 2023

 (Second post of the day, I thought I had scheduled the Collective Collection post to publish tomorrow, but I made an oopsie, so you get two posts! Sorry.)


Happy New Year everybody! Hope you are having a wonderful day. I spent last night in a pair of comfy penguin jammies and watched Fox News as the ball dropped. Then I went right to bed.

2022 was a year of firsts, new herd members, BreyerFest excitements, big wins, research, judging, and milestones. I couldn't have done any of it if it wasn't for you amazing people!

As of right now, January 1st, 2023, 12:43 PM EST, my blog stats stand at this:

1633 Views

50 Views Today

572 Views for the month of December

44 Comments

77 Posts




Top Referrers

Top Referrers (continued)

View Chart Since Publish Date

The rest of this post is just photos. No captions, or links. Just the highlights of this blog so far. :)


















2 comments:

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!