Monday, January 30, 2023

Collection Collective ~ Grab Bag Style

 You all had some pretty great ideas there in the comments of the last Collection Collective! I had so much fun picking pretty ponies that I couldn't narrow it down to 2 or 3. You get a mix of models! 

AJ said she likes dark bay and black paints, and palomino and flaxen chestnuts.


Here ya go, AJ!





Not really black, but Grulla is close enough! :)





AC said that she liked Moody, Prosser, and Eberl.


Unfortunately, I do not have an Alborozo, and I am down to one Alby SM. The Alby SM is a WIP. I do have plenty of Moodys, including a Wilder, no Patrick's Vindicator (I don't collect that mold currently), but I do have some Prossers. Sadly, I had a lapse in memory and forgot to pull my BGB down (I have Stella on her). Don't know how I missed that. ๐Ÿ˜… I did get one of my Zippos though! And two Eberl Arab types.



Such a work in progress lol




Hope this was a fun one! These horses may show up in other ones, with more details and photos. This was just a quick photo dump style since I'm low on time tonight. Hope you liked it! As always lmk what other types you would like to see. :)


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Adah!! ☺️☺️☺️This really made my day! And I know it sound really silly, but I feel so happy and honored because of this.๐Ÿ˜Thank you! Also what do you think of Brigitte Eberl's Gustav resin? It's on modellperdeversand.com. I'm think of saving up for the 1:18 scale one. I kinda fell in love with him in one of daisy stalls videos. AC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if you are doing another Collection Collective I like: dapple grays, fleabiten grays, roans, Appaloosas and silver duns.☺️.AC

      Delete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!