Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Housekeeping

 Busy busy! Sorry for the absence. I have the BF Horses in this post as well as some light housekeeping for the blog.

On Sunday, I had a spider in my studio area, which effectively prevented me from entering. I am severely arachnophobic. It disappeared a couple days ago (please do not suggest it is "hidden" as I have successfully convinced myself it left lol).

I saw all of your awesome suggestions in the collection collective post, and I am pulling some cool horses off the shelves to share with you! Hopefully that will be ready to post by Saturday. :) Thank you for the fantastic requests! And my Irish SH just may become a Hanoverian.


There were some BF reveals this week, starting with the last limited edition. Her name is Tilly, and she is a sabino MARE on Othello.



I really like her but not enough to need her.



The crystal. I don't collect crystals, but this girl is pretty!



The Best of BF set.



I LOVE this set. Mostly because of the fireheart and magnolia. I might get the set for those two, and sell or trade the others (I'd be on the fence on keeping the blanket appy). The close ups on each are below.






Who's your favorite??


Pssssst. . . I have a fantastic (sorta new arrival style) post coming this week! I'm so so so excited about it!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ronald Weasley: I don't like spiders! Me: well, Id prefer to avoid the really big ones if they are near me. They don't scare me too much, unless they are 1: on me or 2catch me by surprise.🙃 AC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and single tree and Liverpool. I'd like Theo in his honeybear coat in this scale instead of this color, which isn't bad, just not my cup of tea, ya know?

      Delete
    2. Oh, yeah, congratulations on over 3000 views!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🏆🥇

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 3,000 views!
    Tilly might be one of the loves of my life, but I'm not going to breyerfest, so unattainable :(
    I don't really feel one way or the other about the stablemates, but the Magnolia's color is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!