Thursday, January 19, 2023

Jump, Drive, and Stand on One Leg

Today we got two reveals, one for BF and one for the Birds of a Feather CC series.

I'll cover the BF reveal first.




This is Jump & Drive. He is a SR, available to in-person people only. I'm not a big fan, but I do love the mold. Once again, I only like the loose mane version of this mold (Bristol). I think that this may be our mane split instead of Wells (Shannondell) 🤞. I think that the color seems similar to the Bay Sabino 7 Arts from 2021.

Photo Credit IDYB

The second release is for the Birds of a Feather CC Series. Meet Flamingo!





I really like this girl. But not enough to fork over $185 for her. Really pretty, and I would certainly love to see her in person somewhere. That stripe is so cute and dainty! And I really appreciate the (almost) in-hand photo in her CC banner.

So, do you like Jump & Drive and/or Flamingo? Will you be trying for either of them?


P.S.

There will be a post about the classic resins tomorrow! Be on the lookout for it. :)


3 comments:

  1. I don't mind Jump and Drive, something about his color and the gloss WORK. Flamingo is a stunning girl, but far out of my price range. So sadly, neither are fated to be mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I comment as AC. I can't get either but I really like them both

      Delete
  2. To those who watch Daisy Stalls: Josephine has an awesome new video today!!😁. She is such a great artist.from AC

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!