Wednesday, January 18, 2023

New Arrivals (And Boy Does One of Them Smell Good!)

What is blue, spotted, white, and clear, and smells like cinnamon sugar? The long awaited new addition post! I really didn't mean to build it up so much, but it just kept being delayed by all the Breyer reveal news posts.



Blue! I got two of these little fellers. They are both for customizing, and I might sell one of the customs. But that's a long way off. This is just one of them. It's a really cute little sculpt. I find it quite funny that the air hole in the traditional one  translated down during the "shrinking" process. XD



Next up is Delphine! She is a new SM CWB SM I just recently completed. She is not completely done in the image, she still needs her eyeballs glossed, but they're the only pics I have of her at the moment. I'm pretty happy with her, what do you guys think?


This is the Arab Stallion from the clearware set, but he's in primer here. The rest of his family are pictured below, without primer. :)

Haha, I probably shouldn't have used flash here, she looks yellow! She's really crystal clear.


All together, it's a really nice set. I'm keeping the CWB clearware (for my mini conga) and priming and painting the other ones just as if they were whiteware. Still deciding on colors for the Shetland and the foal, if anyone has any ideas. :)


This is by far the nicest smelling coolest new addition! This is a beeswax ornament made by HorsieMama. She held a giveaway for them a few weeks ago, but I forgot to enter. She was super thoughtful, and sent me her extra! She sent it as a complete surprise, and it was an amazing pick-me-up when I got it in the mail. Thank you so much HorsieMama!! It smells like heaven. . .


4 comments:

  1. Shetland: ๐Ÿ˜dapple gray๐Ÿ˜, strawberry roan, or ๐Ÿ˜bay leopard appaloosa๐Ÿ˜ Foal: ...palomino or dapple gray? Your appaloosa looks wonderful, great job!!! ๐ŸŒŸ⭐๐ŸŒŸ⭐๐ŸŒŸ❤️❤️❤️.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is AC btw ๐Ÿ™ƒ

      Delete
    2. ☺️ I really enjoy your blog too. Thanks!๐Ÿ˜

      Delete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!