Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Now We Do the Dance of Joy


Just when I thought this was going to be a fairly "cheap" BF, Breyer went and released this hunk.




To tell the truth, Shannondell typically doesn't do it for me. But this one. . . oh yeah, this one is a must-have for sure. I love him! He is Wells, a SR who IS available to online people as well (double yay!). He is priced at $70.

I am slightly concerned, however, that he is our mane/tail variation split. That would be bad, as I only like the loose mane, but I'm sure I could trade around. 

Which SR is you guys' favorites so far? Do you prefer loose or braided Shannondell?


P.S.

There will be a second post later this afternoon with the new additions in it. :)




5 comments:

  1. Peanutine and Nemea are my favorite SRs so far. They still aren't anything that I *need* though.
    That Shannondell question is a tough one. I think for me it entirely depends on what color he is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choices. :) I know what you mean, he looked pretty good as braided Benelli.

      Delete
  2. Tee totally my fave! Team Shannondell loose mane!!! (I think...sometimes he looks good as a braided draft. For the magalog I gave my prost entry a harness, bob tail, and braid flights he looked good with braids then. I've gotten better since then) they did really well on the dapples I think. Now we just need a Theo with buckskin pinto pattern. Or a dun 😲😲😲🤤🤤🤤🤤!!!! AC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds cool!
      I would love a Buckskin pinto Georg. (Please Breyer????) 🤩

      Delete
    2. 😁 New reveal: this gorgeous buckskin pinto Theo! I would love if that happened... Can't get any, but sqeee!!!!

      Delete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!