Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Pottery that Gallops

 Second post of the day, I can hardly keep up!


Another reveal today:



This one is a SR, and the model behind yesterday's SP. He's certainly a. . . what shall we say. . . interesting model. While really, really not my pinch of dragon dust, he's a nicely designed model (on the whole) with a well thought out mold choice. We did just see Atynai as Uffington in 2021, but I suppose it's ok, seeing as he's a deco. I wish his mane was not red, but I understand why they chose it.

This morning's post had the SP in it (the post was out long before the Breyer staff was even in their offices) and sharp eyed reader Equiden espied the answer to the mold and color guess. Impressive!


Also, I will be returning with another Collection Collective later this week, and I want to know who you guys want to see. Please tell me what mold(s) you are interested in, and you can try for a specific model, but I might not have it. I'll get as close to what you want as I can!

Its been cold and snowy here all week. Here are a few photos for those interested! If you're not, no worries, just speed scroll down to the bottom so you can leave your feedback about the Collection Collective post! :) Be sure to come back tomorrow, as I have a really awesome New Arrival post. 

Thank you for reading. :)












6 comments:

  1. I was right about that too. I guessed on an Egyptian hieroglyphics deco!😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And great photos too! Very nice.

      Delete
    2. True, you were! But since you replied to Equiden's comment, I assumed you were just agreeing with her and not guessing for yourself. Sorry! 💜

      Delete
    3. I saw the sneak peek and thought hieroglyphics, but Equiden was 100% right. Hats of to Equiden!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉. Looking/driving forward to the next reveal. And my sincere apologies to both of you!!!

      Delete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!