Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Blue Confetti

 Breyer teased us with this enticing morsel on Friday. I think about 90% of hobbyists (including myself) were expecting this one to be the deco SR on Georg.

Nuh uh.

The tricky peek

This morning, instead of the anticipate Georg, we got this guy.




It's our Classic limited edition deco! On Fairfax. He is definitely not on my list of wants. I don't particularly dislike him, I just don't like him. I don't collect classics (although I do have many from before I decided to cut them from my style), I don't collect decos, I don't collect glossy, and I'm tired of blue decos. We've just had too many. I understand it's a popular color, but it probably needs a rest! The shades on this little gent is really giving me an "It's a Boy - Gender Reveal Party" sort of vibe. Not what I typically want gracing my shelves. As for the mold, I really like it. I don't have any (once again, not collecting Classics) but I was tempted by a cheap Keep the Peace for use as a body on my TSC's after Christmas sale. I passed it up. Besides, I have appaloosas to finish! :)

In other news, the Surprise horse's logo and name was revealed.


I will probably be doing a guess the mold type post, but it will be after the rest of the SRs and LEs are released (to narrow the mold options).

Last thing, Breyer put out another SP this afternoon. I have no idea on who it is. Do you?


Post your theories in the comments!



2 comments:

  1. I checked over my Adamek, and the wrinkles match up really well.
    I'm willing to bet that it's on the Altynai mold, and the color/pattern will be similar to this guy: https://identifyyourbreyer.com/BreyerFest/images/2018-14.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohhh!! An ademek with hieroglyphics or a sun? Sunglasses anyone?😲😎

      Delete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!