Tuesday, February 21, 2023

A Floppy Penguin Kind of Week

 

Penguin GIF Credit to Matt Tarpley, Cat's Café Comics

    It's been one of those weeks. You know, the kind where you run your legs off but nothing ever seems to get finished? On Friday afternoon/evening, I had the bright idea of cleaning out my closet and donating a mess of stuff. I am not a "clothes person", so my closet is mainly storage for the impulse yard sale and thrift store buys, with a handful of nice clothes in the back (which I only wear for holidays, funerals, or weddings). The majority of my clothes are in my dresser. I have a walk-in closet (very spacious). You can imagine how much junk has been shoved in there since the last big purge 5+ years ago.
    Well what was supposed to be a 24hr job turned into a Friday afternoon-Monday night effort. I am exhausted. The KIA Carnival in my garage (see link [pic is from kia.com] to get an idea of how huge the storage in that is) has all the last row of seats folded down and the cargo is spreading all the way up til it is pressing the driver's side chair. Granted, a lot of it is from my basement and attic as well, but still.
    I'm really hoping to get back to normal blogging this week. It feels like life has just left me spinning round in circles all month. So sorry to be absent so much. I will do better. I have some model horsey news to catch up on, and the resins (so excited to share about those!).


Sorry for the boring post, but I didn't want you guys thinking I gave up on you! Thank you for reading. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, even if it isn't much, I'd honestly at times prefer boring posts to none at all! I've seen too many abandoned blogs whose blogger moved on. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too. It's always saddening to see abandoned blogs. Thanks for the update, Adah!(and I love the penguin!) AC

      Delete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!