Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Resins: There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel!

 Switchback and Turnpike are nearly completed! This post has some photos of both of them. I took these on Saturday morning (I think it was right before I climbed into my closet lol).

Switchback, AKA "Banner" is the leopard. In the pics he still needs hoof color, eye touch-ups, and general touch-ups. As of Monday night, he has his hooves painted, and I am working on the final touch-ups today. Sorry that the pics are a little outdated!

Banner





Turnpike, AKA "Knight" is the blanket appaloosa. In the pictures he only needed touch-ups in this pic, and they are done as of Tuesday morning. Once again, sorry I don't have a more current update pic! He really doesn't look that different, other than his eyes are a bit less spooked looking.

Knight
 



      


Yay! Just sealant and glossing the details to go. I'm so excited to send these off to AJ! I think she will be really pleased with them.

So, what do you guys think of them? Let me know in the comments below!



3 comments:

  1. They look great! :)
    I absolutely love the hoof details on Knight! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for my boys! They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Those are for you? I had no idea, you never mentioned anything in your comments 😂 congratulations! Those guys are so great Adah!! Congratulations! AC

      Delete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!